Essential of Computer Organization and Architecture, Second Edition provides professors and students a brilliant teaching and learning:
- Instructor's Manual. This manual contains answers to exercises and sample exam questions. In addition, it provides hints on teaching various concepts and trouble areas often encountered by students.
- Lecture Slides. These slides contain lecture material appropriate for a one-semester course in computer organization and architecture.
- Figures and Tables. For those who wish to prepare their own lecture materials, we provide the figures and tables in a downloadable form.
- Memory Tutorial and Simulator. This package allows students to apply the concepts on cache and virtual memory.
- MARIE Simulator. This package allows students to assemble and run MARIE programs.
- Tutorial Software. Other tutorial software is provided for various concepts in the book.
- New! An Introduction to Intel Assembly Language(ISBN 076373585X). This booklet is an introduction to Intel assembly language provided as supplementary material for readers
of The Essentials of Computer Organization and Architecture who desire a deeper examination of assembly language programming. We present the most popular
subset of Intel assembly language instructions supported by the 80x86 instruction set architecture. To bundle An Introduction to Intel Assembly Language with Essentials of Computer
Organization and Architecture, Second Edition at a reduced cost, please order using ISBN 0763746452
Price: $157.95 (U.S. List)